In Your Home Fitness
Specializing in Health Issues and Disabilities in Cambridge
Continuing Education Credits (CEC's)
1. Heart Disease: Primary & Secondary Prevention.
2. Depression: Thinking Outside the Box.
3. Bone Density: Myths & Truths.
4. Exercise Programming for Dementia and Mild Cognitive Impairment.
5. Exercise Programming for Fibromyalgia.
6. The Gluten, the Bad and the Ugly.
7. What's Hiding in Your Health Food.
8. Carb's, Fat and Protein: Are all Calories Created Equal?
9. Exercise Programming for Cancer Patients.
10. A Few Moments A Day to Melt Stress Away.
The longer you wait, the further you’re getting from your goal. Those calories aren't burning themselves. Make the commitment to be healthy. I will be your partner every step (or plank or squat thrust) of the way.Contact Me for a free consultation.
Education and Certifications:
1. Can-Fit-Pro (PTS) Personal Trainer Specialist.
2. Certified Mindful Movement Active Aging Specialist. Active Aging Certificate,
3. Certified Instructor for C.O.R.E. Resist-A-Ball. Can-Fit-Pro.
4. C.O.R.E. Instructor Specialty Certification: Yoga With Resist-A-Ball. Can-Fit-Pro.
5. C.O.R.E. Instructor Specialty Certification: Pilates With Resist-A-Ball. Can-Fit-Pro.
6. Human Kinetics, Can-Fit-Pro: Certification for Disordered Eating in Active and Sedentary Individuals.
7. Certified Weight Management Consultant, Human Kinetics.
8. First Aid, CPR Level C.
9. Mental Health First Aid, Mental Health
Commission of Canada, Conestoga College.
10. Can-Fit-Pro Certification Workshop for Common Medical Conditions and Exercise Prescription For the Older, Adult.
80% Better results with a certified personal trainer. If your goal is to lose weight, firm up, tone, improve flexibility, gain strength or get active. I, Brendalee will teach you the techniques to achieve your goals which will help you for a lifetime. My Specialized knowledge, motivation and proper guidance, will keep you on the path of success. Each personal fitness training session is tailored to meet your individual needs, goals and qualifications. Nutrition Coaching included.